Wednesday, September 16, 2009

About Me

My name is Mateo Alzate, i was born in Colombia, i like going to clubs but it is not my hobby, i feel good spending time with the people around me, and also going to weird and exotic places, i always want to get to know more and more about things and persons that gets my attention, relaxing, laughing, walking and even talking about the future things that will happen in this world makes me have a nice time.
i really like music a lot, and i find every sound interesting, and i try to enjoy the best of it, but the rythms that magnetizes the good energy and my happines is Underground Easy Listening Minimalistic House Sounds, but wait!..i also enjoy salsa, and i really enjoy Reggae and Rock music has always been around my life.

Attratcted to aircrafts, the law of attraction takes place in my life, i started High School in Aviation High school, where i learned all about airplanes, from the outside to the inside, something that gave me some headaches due to the need of learning a mechanical aviation vocabulary, after all, i graduated from there, i was 18 years old and i just relaxed for a few years, taking time to get to know the world around me and meet new people, and at the same time, thinking about what i wanted for my future.
My plan was to start college before i turned 21 years old, and that was it, i am turning 21 on December 21st and i already started taking calsses at Laguardia Community college,a great college that i really like a lot, enrolled as a full time student and planning to become an Architect, but having in mind that i have to get my Associate first from Laguardia, then move on to city College, where i will be in a few months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment