Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog 1

i am immobile since childhood, i can only move my eyes un and down, and i see nothing else but a wall, where i see figures of different kinds, right to left, where i see my chained companions immobile as i am now, and i can see more figures that i intrepet as real illusions, because i have seen nothing else in my entire life but figures dancing on the wall.
As i walk out of the cave i get confused because i see figures, similar to those shown in the cave, but with color and even volume and everyone of them has a unique expression that gets sealed deep into my mind, but i feel like those volume shaped figures are not real, but as i keep walking further away from the cave that hidded the true away from my chained soul, i could see a figure that followed every movement i did, something that made me wake up from that fake reality, something that made me realize that i was in a place where only black figures where shown because i could not see anywhere else, making myself ask one, and only one question, is it me, or is it shadows dancing on the wall?.

No comments:

Post a Comment